Our Commitment To You
IdealCup is designed to be reused for a lifetime however, we understand there will be occasions when this isn’t always going to be the case.
We offer a LIFETIME guarantee on the CUP and a 1 year warranty on the lid.
When an IdealCup has reached the end of its useful life, we can return it to our manufacturer who will grind them down and make them in to new product.
We are committed to ensuring that the product we deliver is of a very high standard.
It is important to us that we act quickly to resolve any problems that may arise.
Customers should contact us regarding any problems or concerns they have. We aim to give you complete service and satisfaction within the shortest time frame possible.
We will act in accordance with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, and the Fair Trading Act 1986.
In the event of any cancelled order, direct debt payments will be refunded in accordance with the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993.
- After we have accepted your order for the product/s, you may not cancel the order without our consent
- Prices displayed on the IdealCup Website are in $NZ
- Prices displayed on the IdealCup Website are subject to change without notification
- Prices for items on an order are fixed once your order has been confirmed and accepted
Returns & Replacement
We will, upon your request, replace any product or part that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error, provided your request is accompanied by photographic documentation.
No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise.
Please retain the full product as we will only replace the required parts.
IdealCup will only accept returns or a replacement for the following:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery
- Goods supplied incorrectly
- Goods that vary from their description
- Goods that are not delivered in accordance with our delivery guarantee
IdealCup will repair or replace damaged or faulty goods; otherwise a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged or faulty goods, in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- Refunds will require a copy of the original invoice/packing slip and order reference number which accompanied the original order.
- If applicable, postage/courier costs will be reimbursed on receipt of goods in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- All returns should be packed (preferably in their original packaging) and posted to:
30 Downer Street
Lower Hutt 5010
QUESTIONS? Please email email@example.com